YOGA ALLIANCE ACCREDITED ADVANCED YOGA WHEEL TRAINING
This 14-hour advanced yoga wheel teacher training programme is catered to experienced yoga teacher or yoga practitioners (not necessarily yoga teacher) who wish to advance their practices or teaching. This course is designed to provide you with a thorough and comprehensive wheel yoga training in both the practice and teaching.
One Yoga offers this programme hoping to grow our community of committed yoga practitioners. Our goal is to empower those who are dedicated to his/her personal practice through the sharing of knowledge, skills and tools we have learned in our journey; so that you too can be a teacher.
25 May 2019 8am-4pm
26 May 2019 8am-4pm
HK$3,700 (Early bird before 15th April)
HK$4,700 (Regular price)
Upon graduation you will be awarded a certification of completion with which you can register with Yoga Alliance as continuing education.
Applicants should have at least 3 months of regular yoga practice.
The programme will be conducted in Bilingual (English/Cantonese).
Our 14-hour Advanced Yoga Wheel Teacher Training will include the following topics but not limited to:
- 4 themed sequences to develop flexibility & stability for different types of body
- Using Yoga Wheel to Assist, Support, Deepen and Realign your own backbending practice
- Daily stability & flexibility sessions for developing pain-free backbending practice
- Anatomical analysis for different types of backbend asanas
- Anatomical analysis for different types of body
- Art of Sequencing
- Teaching Skills & Practicum
25 May Saturday - Day One: Training Part 1
Beginner to Intermediate: Backbending with Ease*
Session 1: Strengthening (Sat) 8am-12pm
Session 2: Flexibility (Sat) 1pm-4pm
26 May Sunday - Day Two: Training Part 2
Intermediate to Advanced: Inversion & Backbending*
Session 3: Strengthening (Sun) 8am-12pm
Session 4: Flexibility (Sun) 1pm-4pm