Yin Yoga & Myofascial Release Teacher Training
Alliance Accredited Yin Yoga & Myofasial Release Teacher Training
Mar: 29, 30, 31
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Tuition Fee (Early Bird)
Samantha Sin & Joyce Cheng
About Our Programme
This is an 40-hour training program focused on yin yoga. Our program will provide you with the knowledge and skills to safely and effectively guide students in passive stretching poses designed to target the deep connective tissues of the body.
We will cover topics including but not limited to:
1) Yin yoga philosophy, theory and practice.
2) In-depth analysis of classical yin poses with props and modification
3) Role of fascial and fascial dysfunction
4) Ball rolling and myofascial release techniques.
5) Human Body Anatomy eg, fascia, skeletal system, spine
6) How to structure a therapeutic yin yoga class and give skilled instruction and guidance for different yin poses.
7) Breathing and meditation techniques
Students will receive a Yoga Alliance recognized YACEP certification after completion, allowing them to confidently teach therapeutic yin yoga classes.
HK$6,480 (Early Bird before 16th Mar)
HK$8,480 (Regular Price)
The programme will be conducted in bilingual (Cantonese and English)
One Yoga Central
Other Programme Information
Terms & Conditions
Once you sign up for the programme, you cannot get a refund or transfer your place to someone else.
You can only pay the tuition fee by bank transfer or online payment. Your place in the programme is only confirmed when we receive your payment. You agree to all the programme's terms and conditions once you make your payment.